Tuesday 22 September 2015

Term 3 Reflection

We have learnt a lot of lesons this term. One of my highlights was going skiing because I was in the top group, and I learnt a lot and improved my confidence on steep slopes. My second highlight was moving up to Elite Special Forces in the learner license because I now can listen to muisic while I'm working. My challenge was having good relationships with my friends. I was having some problems with one particular person, so I am trying to build stronger relationships with other people. I have learnt about fractions, decimals and pesentages.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly. Its great to hear what you enjoyed in term three.
    Keep it up with you amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...