Tuesday 16 June 2015

On Sunday 17/6/15

On Sunday my Mum and Dad came back from Bali. They were away for 2 weeks. I was very excited that they were coming back. They had a very good time. The shopping was not very good over there because it was mostly summer clothes. I got two pairs of real sliver earings but it sucks because I have to learn my timestables off by heart, I got a blue dress, a ankle braclet and a surfing t-shirt, Over there they were walking on the rocks and people a head of them they said " STOP there is a snake." But the snake just slitherd away. There was this coffee that was made out of monkey poo. They got the monkeys to eat the coffe berry, then they would poo it out. They would clead the coffe bean and the ground it! My Mum said it was not very nice!

1 comment:

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...