Sunday 28 June 2015

Highlights Of Term 2

This term has been an exciting and busy. We got a new class rat called Speggetti becase the other one passed away. Nisha brought her new bunny rabit called Leo to visit us. For Mothers Day we had a Wounderful Womens Day. I brought my auntie Jilly Ju Ju. In maths we did area and perimeter. I learnt how to find a area and perimeter of a circle. On Friday we had a support the Highlanders mufti day. We sent a video to them. Next term I am looking forward to learning new things.





                                                                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Hi its Nina I love the pictures on your blog and it will be even better if you did some writing under the pictures too.
    I love the art work you did it makes me want to do it too.

    ReplyDelete

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...